WIBO Small Business Legal Clinic
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
6:00pm – 8:00pm
245 W 17th St, 9th Floor
(Between 7th Ave & 8th Ave)
Participants can ask business related questions such as:
• Which legal structure best suits my business
(i.e. sole proprietor, corporation, limited liability, or partnership?)
• How do I protect my intellectual property?
• Is my contract legally binding?
• How do I avoid business lawsuits?
• What should I look for in a commercial lease?
All appointments are 30 minutes long. Participants must make an appointment to receive legal advice.
Please be prepared to provide specific business related legal questions in advance.
Space is limited. NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED. To RSVP, please contact Jean at (212) 684-0854, ext. 0538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org