If you missed it last year, you have another opportunity to attend the Tech808 conference on Monday, November 9.
Billed as a, “one day tech conference for minority and millennial entrepreneurs…a mashup of Hip Hop culture, tech, and entrepreneurship that brings together a diverse range of leaders, speakers, and panelists to educate and inspire future CEOs,” the event will take place, as it did last year, at NYU’s Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music.
This year’s speakers include:
• Lauren Maillian Bestselling Author, Startup Advisor & Investor
• Minerva Tantoco CTO of New York City
• Aubrey Flynn VP Sean Combs Enterprises
• Jamal & Felicia O’Garro Founders of Code Crew
• Alexandra Wolf Founder of Bossbabes Inc.
• Brandon Hixon Manager of De La Soul, Crowdfunding Expert
• Ross Simmonds Content Marketing Guru & Founder of Hustle Grind Co.
• Janel Martinez Founder Aint I Latina
• Jessica Santana Founder of New York On Tech
• 40oz Van ECommerce Entrepreneur, Founder of 40ozNYC
• Amos Windbush CEO of Cybersynchs
• Ray Velez CTO of Razorfish
• James Altucher Bestselling Author, Startup Investor
• J. Erving Atom Factory CoPresident, Partner at Smashd
• …and The Phat Startup team!
According to Blacks in Technology’s latest newsletter, BIT members will get 25% off on the price of admission.