Nation's Leading African American Entrepreneurs and Corporate Executives to Gather in Atlanta, May 22?24
Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Conference + Expo Hosted by Nationwide Designed to Encourage, Promote and Profit Minority Businesses
NEW YORK, May 18, 2011
NEW YORK, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — BLACK ENTERPRISE will kick off its 2011 Entrepreneurs Conference + Expo hosted by Nationwide Insurance on Sunday, May 22, at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis hotel. The three-day power conference, which brings together more than 1,000 of the country's leading entrepreneurs and corporate executives, is designed to provide attendees with the innovative strategies and networking opportunities critical for their businesses to reach the next level of profitability.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marvet Britto, Founder, The Britto Agency
- J. Anthony Brown, Comedian & Radio Personality, The Tom Joyner Morning Show
- Alejandra Castillo, National Deputy Director, U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency
- Magnus Greaves, Founder, The CASHFLOW
- MC Hammer, Founder & CEO, Alchemist Management
- Judge Glenda Hatchett, Author, Attorney and TV Personality
- Star Jones, Author, Attorney & TV Personality
- Dennis Kimbro, Professor, Clark Atlanta University School of Business Administration
- Chris Lighty, CEO, Violator Management
- Charles J. Ogletree, Jesse Climenko Professor of Law, Harvard University
- Will Packer, Co-Founder, Rainforest Films
- Lisa Price, Founder, Carol's Daughter
- Ramon Ray, Editor, Smallbiztechnology.com
- Angela & Vanessa Simmons, Co-Founders, Pastry Shoes
- Ali Velshi, Anchor and Chief Business Correspondent, CNN
Plus, a rare one-on-one conversation with Black Enterprise Founder, Chairman and Publisher Earl G. Graves Sr.
For more than 40 years, BLACK ENTERPRISE has served as the unprecedented leader in black business development. Sessions at this year's Entrepreneurs Conference tackle how to gain access to credit, finding alternate sources of capital, exploiting social network marketing, emerging overseas markets, brand expansion, new opportunities in real estate, making money in entertainment, and securing government contracts. For the aspiring entrepreneur, the Small Business Success? Bootcamp offers a step-by-step approach to jump-starting a new enterprise. The Teenpreneur Conference teaches business fundamentals to youth ages 13-17. And our Elevator Pitch Competition will award $10,000 for the best new business idea.
The 2011 Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Conference + Expo hosted by Nationwide Insurance is presented by American Express OPEN, Ariel Investments, Buick, General Motors, PepsiCo and Walmart. Platinum sponsors include AT&T, FedEx, Southern Company, United Healthcare, Wells Fargo and Wendy's International. Corporate partners include ADT Business Solutions, Georgia-Pacific, Google, PR Newswire and Staceywines.com. ? ?
Use code EC11ATL for a $245 registration price by calling 800-209-7229 or visit www.blackenterprise.com/ec.
BLACK ENTERPRISE, your ultimate source to build Wealth for Life, is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, BE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine provides 4 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, BE also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.
SOURCE BLACK ENTERPRISE