MMA Debuts Invitation-Only Annual Mobile CEO and CMO Summit
Senior Level Executives will Converge From Around the World in the Dominican Republic to Help Define the Future of the Mobile Marketing Industry
NEW YORK, LONDON, SINGAPORE and SAO PAULO, June 30, 2011
NEW YORK, LONDON, SINGAPORE and SAO PAULO, June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — To provide CEOs, CMOs, presidents and other senior-level executives with a rare opportunity to discuss the future of the mobile marketing industry, the MMA (Mobile Marketing Association) today announced its first annual MMA Mobile CEO and CMO Summit. Held July 24-26 at the Casa de Campo resort in the Dominican Republic, this exclusive, invitation-only event will feature leaders and top decision-makers from every segment of the mobile marketing ecosystem, including brands, agencies, wireless carriers, publishers, regulators and developers.
The MMA Mobile CEO and CMO Summit features a veritable line-up of speakers, the best in programming, organized concierge networking for all attendees as well as top level entertainment. Highlights include:
- Opening night keynote: charity: water founder and president, Scott Harrison will talk about how clean water can change the world
- A CMO's Perspective from Best Buy executive vice president and CMO, Barry Judge
- A look at the power of location-based mobile marketing from The Weather Channel Companies CEO and president, Mike Kelly
- A fireside chat on privacy and other legislative issues with U.S. Federal Trade Commission deputy director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Jessica Rich
- A brand marketer's view on what is needed to shift additional budget to mobile from Colgate-Palmolive Company's vice president, global advertising and digital, Jack J. Haber
- A spectacular Kandela! Show under the stars in the majestic Altos de Chavon Amphitheater
- A wine and weather dinner on the beach with a renowned sommelier
Other speakers include Facebook vice president of global marketing solutions Carolyn Everson; best-selling author and marketing expert Jeff Hayzlett; Pandora CEO and president Joe Kennedy; media futurist, author and blogger Gerd Leonhard, Verizon Wireless former president and CEO Denny Strigl; and more. View the full agenda at ceocmosummit.com.
"It is critical that, as the leading global trade association for the mobile marketing industry, we create opportunities for senior leaders from around the world to come together and collaborate on the important issues facing our industry," said Greg Stuart, MMA Global CEO. "The MMA Mobile CEO and CMO Summit brings together the best and the brightest minds in the industry and is a not-to-be-missed event if you want to be part of defining the future of mobile marketing."
Sponsors of the event include: Founding Sponsor: InMobi whom we thank for their leadership and foresight in helping us create this summit, Presenting Sponsors: Mojiva and The Weather Channel and Supporting Sponsors: Amobee, The Howard-Sloan-Koller Group, Redwood Partners, Reed Smith, and Tremor Media. For more information on sponsorships and how to request an invitation to participate, please visit ceocmosummit.com.
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association representing all players in the mobile marketing value chain. With more than 700 member companies, the MMA is an action-oriented organization with global focus, regional actions and local relevance. The MMA's primary focus is to establish mobile as an indispensable part of the marketing mix. The MMA works to promote, educate, measure, guide and protect the mobile marketing industry worldwide. The MMA's global headquarters are located in the United States and it has regional chapters including North America (NA), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
SOURCE Mobile Marketing Association