It’s time for you to seriously plan for a 4K television
With holiday deals and the like, now may be the best time for you to start thinking about getting a 4K television. Also known as ultra HD televisions, these sets are gorgeous, offering pixel quality and big screens, some of which are even curved. They?re priced in a sweet spot that makes them competitive with larger HD televisions.
Why 4k instead of HD
Buying HD means you spend big bucks on a standard you will be stuck with for many years. In contrast, for the same price or a little higher, you can own up-and-coming technology with 4K. This becomes even more important when you think about how long you might keep the television (seven to 10 years for example) and how much time you and your family might spend with it daily or weekly.
- 4K televisions are unique in that they offer picture quality not found elsewhere. In fact, 4K resolution is four times the quality of HD. If immersive viewing experiences matter to you, 4K is the choice.
- Content available in 4K was one reason to wait to buy. Luckily, that reason is gone. Because of Internet streaming, you can enjoy the finest shows and movies.
- If you love playing video games, you?ll read text more easily and see items you may otherwise have missed.
Variety and holiday deals
- There are 4Ks of many types and sizes for many budgets. Many retailers also offer layaway programs.
- Stores offer incredible discounts this time of the year, and you will find prices for 4K televisions that may be hard to match any other time of the year. If you already planned on a 4K during the next year but were not sure when exactly to do it, now really may be the best time.