Pinterest can help you achieve your business goals.
A lot of people are now using Pinterest to grow their business. Indeed, this photo sharing social networking site has evolved to be one of the most powerful tools that you can use to promote your business. By using this platform, you can define your brand, expose the person behind the brand, and establish a stronger connection with your target audience.
Pinterest is also an effective market research tool and serves as an ideal place where you can get inspiration for new product ideas. And since it is now considered as one of the largest growing social media networks, Pinterest is also a great place to market your products. Taking all these things into consideration, you can definitely say that creating a presence in this platform can help you take your business to greater heights.
How to Use Pinterest to Improve Your Visibility
- Create a blog board. Tell your followers where they can find all your blog posts to drive more traffic to your site. Use relevant keywords and include a brief summary of the article so your audience will know exactly what to expect. You should also include a high quality image and a link back to that particular post to encourage your followers to read your blog.??
- Pin infographics. Interesting and well-presented infographics attract a lot of attention and are one of the images most people like to share. As such, you can drive a lot of traffic to your blog or website by pinning infographics. If you don’t have one, consider pinning other people’s infographics that fit your board’s theme and cater to your target audience’s interests.?
- Include a price tag. Keep in mind that Pinterest users are ready to buy. This may be the reason why products that include pricing information get 36% more likes.
- Include your best pins in your emails or newsletter. Including a screenshot of your best pins in your newsletter is a great way to invite your email subscribers to join your Pinterest party. It can also increase your chances of getting your posts re-pinned.
- Optimize your pins. Consider using long tail keywords relevant to your business in your “About” page, and in your board’s title, pins’ descriptions, and file name of your images. You should also use an optimized company name, include links to your site, and use the appropriate hashtags.?
- Join popular group boards. This can help you reach more people and increase your chances of getting more followers and repins as well as drive traffic to your site.
- Consider cross-promotion. Invite your fans and subscribers to your Pinterest party. Consider tweeting about Pinterest two to three times per week and post it on Facebook at least once every week.
Without a doubt, Pinterest can be good for your business. Now, do the right thing and start establishing your Pinterest presence using these suggestions. When done correctly, you will soon be a step closer to achieving your business goals.