Get a step closer to success by using Twitter in marketing your small business.
Your small business has every reason to be on Twitter. In fact, you may be losing out big time if you are not using it to promote your business. Considering the fact that Twitter has approximately 320 monthly active users around the world (66 million monthly active users are in the US) and that 67% of users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow, ignoring this platform may eventually lead to your downfall.
The Benefits of Using Twitter for Small Businesses
There are a lot of reasons why you need to be on Twitter. By establishing your brand’s presence on Twitter, you can:
- Raise awareness around your brand
- Effectively connect with your target customers
- Expand your reach
- Get feedback on how you can further improve your product
- Increase sales
- Promote brand loyalty
Tips for Effective Twitter Marketing
- Tweet often. When it comes to marketing on Twitter, there is really no limit. You can even tweet once every five minutes if you have the resources and the manpower to do it. However, make sure to tweet at least once a day to keep your account active.
- Be active. It isn’t all about tweeting. You also need to interact with your followers in a timely manner. Finding content based on hashtags and retweeting other people?s tweets can also keep your followers engaged and help you grow your following.
- Deliver value. Providing value to your followers is a sure path to Twitter success so make sure you share interesting content at all times.
- Let your personality show. Showcase your personality while maintaining your business reputation. Be yourself but make sure you act responsibly at all times.
- Measure and refine. Use Twitter measurement tools to gauge your results. You should also analyze which of your efforts added the most value and refine your campaigns accordingly.