YouTube remarketing can fuel your business growth.
Remarketing on YouTube is a technique used by savvy marketers and business owners to advertise their products and services to prospects who have previously visited their YouTube channel, watched their videos, made a comment or shared them with their own networks.
This technique can also be used to reach out to people who subscribed or unsubscribed to your channel, and even to those who liked or disliked your videos. Considering the fact that YouTube has more than 1 billion active users per month, using this technique can be a formidable force that you can use to drive your business forward.
Benefits of YouTube Remarketing
Aside from the fact that YouTube has a huge audience base and that video popularity is growing, YouTube holds a great potential for remarketing since it allows users to create a highly targeted list of prospective customers based on the type of content they usually watch. In addition, video remarketing can:
- Grab potential customers’ attention. Studies indicate that more people are interested in watching videos than reading articles. Thus, using videos for remarketing can help you reach a bigger number of relevant prospects and give you the opportunity to explain to them why they should patronize your brand.
- Increase brand awareness. YouTube remarketing gives you the chance to stay on your prospective customers’ radar. Considering the fact that most people do not buy a product when they are first introduced to it, increasing your exposure to your target market can help you build interest and increase your chances of making a sale.
- Improve your return on investment (ROI). Optimizing your videos for CPV (cost per view) can help improve your conversion rates since it focuses more on people who view your video. These are the people who are most likely to buy your products.
- Enhance sales performance without annoying your prospects. By determining how many times you want your videos to be shown, you can advertise your products on a regular basis without coming on too strong. Aggressive hard selling tactics put a high amount of pressure and may put a prospect off.
Tips to Improve Your YouTube Remarketing Efforts
- Create a list. After linking your YouTube account to your Adwords account, you need to create a list or lists of who you want to market to and how long you want your campaign to run.
- Experiment with different retargeting methods. Try reaching prospects by using demographics, keywords, topics and geo-targeting methods. You should also use different ad formats (text, image and video) to see which works best.
- Optimize. You can better optimize the results of your campaigns by tracking your results and combining your remarketing lists to reach out to highly targeted audience.
When done right, YouTube remarketing can help you move your business forward so create great videos and apply these tips to get the results that you need.