40 Under Forty
To be eligible, a nominee must meet these criteria:
1. Nominees must be 39 years or younger on December 31, 2012
2. Nominees must reside and spend the majority of their work time in Africa
3. Nominees must be business owners, professionals or senior executives with significant business decision-making authority. The candidate must have a proven track record and must be an exceptional individual.
4. Nominees will be assessed on objectives, demonstrable business achievements that advance the goals, and objectives of their respective organizations
5. Nominees must reside in Africa and be a young Black man or woman under the age of 40 who exudes professionalism and is committed to providing leadership to his or her discipline and community.
6. Candidates may be nominated by members of the business community or the general public.
7. Selected candidates must participate in person at the Awards Ceremony, to be held at La Palm Beach Hotel, Accra Ghana on October 6, 2012.