As Disneyland kicks off festivities in the run up to its 60th anniversary on July 17, I thought it would be a good time to remember some of the inspiring words of Disney film characters (and Walt Disney himself) over the years. There is great wisdom to be found in these words, and they can inspire you to finding the success you hope for and deserve — both in business and in life.
1. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” –Rapunzel (Tangled)
2. “All it takes is faith and trust.” — Peter Pan (Peter Pan)
3. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” — Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)
4. “Even miracles take a little time.” — Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
5. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” — Gusteau (Ratatouille)
6. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” — The Emperor (Mulan)
7. “You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” — Merida (Brave)
Read more at INC.