Digital Management Awarded a Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) Under the Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Program
Most Comprehensive, Flexible, Streamlined Contract Vehicle Available For Small Business Set Asides Makes It Easier Than Ever To Work With Digital Management
BETHESDA, Md., April 28, 2011
BETHESDA, Md., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Digital Management, Inc. (www.digitalmanagement.com), a leading IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm, announced today that it has been awarded a Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) under the Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Program.
eFAST is the FAA's preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling Agency Small Business goals. It is a multi-year MOA program offering broad technical scope, many contract and award types, and a wide array of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates. eFAST can be used agency-wide across the FAA and DoT.
Digital Management was awarded the eFAST MOA because of its demonstrated performance across five functional areas critical to the FAA, independently verified industry-leading customer satisfaction ratings, highly competitive rate structure, and DCAA-audited financial system.
Digital Management has been approved for the following Functional Areas and corresponding NAICS codes under eFAST:
- Air Transportation Support: 238210, 488111, 488119, 488190, 541310, 541380, 541620, 541690, 541990, 561210, 562910
- Research & Development: 541712, 541720
- Engineering Services: 541330
- Computer/Information Systems Development: 541430, 541511, 541512
- Computer Systems Support: 518210, 519190, 541513, 541519
eFAST offers Federal agencies several contracting advantages:
- Most comprehensive and flexible available vehicle that is SB Set-Aside and FAA specific
- Multiple contract types: fixed price, cost reimbursement, time-and-materials, and labor hours
- Small Business contractors pre-qualified for general past performance and technical capabilities
- Subcontracting burden fees are eliminated
- Socioeconomic credit to ordering activity
- Streamlined procurement process and reduced procurement times
Digital Management currently provides mobile application development and operational support for the FAA, software modernization for the Federal Parking and Transit Benefit System, information assurance for multiple DoT organizations, application development in support of transportation providers, and strategic IT services to the Office of the Secretary of the Department of Transportation. Digital Management is now certified under eFAST to perform air transportation support services, research and development, systems engineering, computer/information systems development, and computer systems support.
About Digital Management
Digital Management is a leading IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm focused on providing solutions that transform enterprise operations in government and business. Our commitment to superior services and solutions, including Strategic Business Transformation, Software Systems Modernization, Enterprise Information Management, Cybersecurity, and Healthcare IT, has resulted in dramatic growth, and an expanding client base that now includes twelve of the fifteen U.S. Federal Departments as well as multiple defense organizations and military services. Digital Management is an SBA-certified small business, headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices throughout the country.
Andrew J. Musliner
SOURCE Digital Management, Inc.