As Black Enterprise magazine marks its 40th anniversary, Black Enterprise and Pepsi will co-host a star-studded, four-day celebration this Labor Day Weekend. The 2010 Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge kicks-off Sept. 2-6, at the luxurious La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, California.
The Challenge offers something for everyone–activities, sports, entertainment, competition, and relaxation. Play in the footsteps of the masters at the La Costa Resort’s PGA Championship 18-hole golf course, enjoy a match on one of the hard or clay tennis courts, and unwind at one of the largest and most popular spas in the country.
– Renowned beat box king Doug E. Fresh, hosted by Pepsi
– Legendary hip-hop MC Big Daddy Kane, hosted by Pepsi
– R&B crooner El DeBarge, hosted by Pepsi
– Iconic funk/soul group Ron Isley and The Isley Brothers, hosted by Aetna
– The NEXT 40 Gala Awards Dinner & Concert—an all white affair, hosted by Aetna
– Power Networking Young Professionals Lounge, hosted by Microsoft