You can use apps to help you earn money on the side.
Yes, there is an app for almost everything. There is a wide variety of apps that can help you keep in shape, manage your time and finances, find the quickest route to your destination, and make last minute reservations in chic hotels. There are also apps that can help you get up in the morning and help you sleep better at night, discover new things and stay motivated. However, a lot of people may not be aware that there are apps that can help you earn money. If you find this hard to believe, maybe it’s time for you to take a look at these apps.
Apps that Can Help You Earn Extra Money
- Foap. Download this app and make money by taking photos and selling them to interested buyers in the Foap marketplace. Foap has clients all over the world, which includes big name brands such as MasterCard, Volvo and the Sony Entertainment Network. Since you can charge as much as you like for your photos, your earning potentials are only limited by your imagination.
- SlideJoy. This app pays users a fixed amount every time they unlock their phones, whether or not they decide to engage with the ad. Sign up for an account through Facebook and you can earn even more money.
- Ibotta. With Ibotta, you can earn rebates by taking a picture of your receipts. To get started, simply sign up for a free account using a name and a valid email address, download the mobile app and click on the “Rebates” section to find the latest offers.
- Media Research Panel. You can earn an easy $5 per month by installing this app on your Android or iOS devices. And since the company allows you to install their app on up to 3 devices (tablets and Kindle Fire devices are also supported), you can earn up to $180 per year without doing anything. Basically, the app aims to understand how consumers use digital, mobile and social media.
- Field Agent. This app pays people to complete small tasks for their clients. Jobs range from scanning barcodes with your smartphone, conducting field surveys, taking photos of products, and a lot more. Most of the jobs only take a few minutes to complete and pays anywhere from $2 to $8.
- App Trailers. You can get paid for watching 30 second video trailers featuring new apps, and even earn extra by downloading them.?
- Perk. You can use this app to earn money in a number of ways. You can earn money by watching TV, searching the web (using the Perk web browser), or playing trivia on your phone. You can also earn huge points by buying something on Perk Shopping. Points can be converted to cash, gift cards and airline miles. You can also donate your points to charitable institutions if you like.