Most small businesses juggle several social media accounts at once, and with great difficulty.
Thankfully, web developers have come to the rescue with a myriad of applications to maximize the social-media experience across all platforms. Here are 19 of the most effective and time-saving applications currently on the market across the five most popular social media sites for business.
1. SocialBro: “The number-one marketing platform for Twitter,” SocialBro maps community engagement on a simple graph. This is a tool made for businesses with the goal of monetizing their followings. A 15-day free trail is offered.
2. Tweetdeck: Now owned by Twitter, Tweetdeck aims to maximize reach. With its customizable dashboard, users can schedule future tweets and monitor activity across several accounts — all at a glance.
3. Social Rank: Your Social Rank groups your best followers, most engaged and most valuable. From this information, businesses can take extra care of valuable customers. Social Rank generates a free report on the day of sign up.
4. Tweriod measures the effectiveness of posts according to level of engagement, detailing hours and days when engagement peaks. Every business needs to use Tweriod when planning their content-marketing strategy.
5. NeedTagger: One of the most underrated social-media tools for businesses, Need Tagger pinpoints Twitter users that are hunting for a product of service. The tool runs keyword searches and delivers real-time results.
Read More At Entrepreneur.