Here’s everything you need to know in the world of advertising today.
1. Mobile programmatic advertising startup Adelphic has just raised $11 million in funding. It brings Adelphic?s total investment to up to $23 million to date.?
2. Wendy?s CEO says the fast food chain won?t be serving breakfast any time soon. Emil Brolick says the morning market is too crowded and costly.?
3. Things seem to be finally looking up at Olive Garden?s parent company. Darden Restaurants interim CEO says a renewed focus on operating fundamentals and a more streamlined support structure will help the company continue to grow and increase market share.?
4. Several advertisers are pulling ads from VH1 show ?Sorority Sisters,? The Wall Street Journal?s CMO Today reports. Viewers have been complaining the reality show portrays members of historically black sororities in a negative light.
5. Samsung has released its holiday ad, Adweek reports. The R/GA-created ad tells an animated tale across 74 synchronized devices
Read more at BUSINESS INSIDER