1. Apple CEO Tim Cook gave a commencement speech to the graduating class of George Washington University on Sunday. He talked about what it was like to work with Steve Jobs.
2. Apple has acquired GPS mapping company Coherent Navigation. The company’s technology is so advanced that it claims to be able to pinpoint a user’s location to within a few centimetres.
3. Carl Icahn has invested $100 million in ride-sharing company Lyft. It raised $150 million, which brings its valuation to $2.5 billion.
4. The first trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s movie about Steve Jobs has been released. It shows Michael Fassbender wearing a distinctive black turtleneck jumper.
5. A hacker allegedly told the FBI that he used a plane’s in-flight entertainment system to make it fly sideways. Chris Roberts was detained in April after he warned that he could hack into flights.
Read more at BUSINESS INSIDER